Help Keep Local Business Here For Good.
Independent small businesses are the heart and identity of the community. Now, more than ever it is vital to promote connection, support one another and engage in a positive way as we navigate this unprecedented crisis.
#BetterTogether is a cooperative initiative by Manchester-based Artisan Ink that links Local Hartford small businesses with their friends and customers to:
• Promote brand leadership and loyalty
• Gain revenue to support employees, families and the enterprise
• Contribute to the community
• Stay connected
How it Works:
Customers who are looking for ways to support their favorite local spots and shops would purchase a $20.00 T-Shirt with the company's logo and/or public message via better.artisaninkmade.com
Participating small businesses would get $10.00 from the sale of each shirt, bi-weekly, via PayPal or Venmo. Artisan Ink would receive $10.00 to help offset the cost for each shirt and the printing. Shipping and taxes are paid by the buyer. There is no cash cost outlay for the business.
• Your business receives discretionary cash.
• Friends, partners and supporters will receive a cool, soft, T-shirt that expresses solidarity with your community business’ and employees.
• You have an opportunity for local visibility and brand leadership through the T-shirts and additional no-cost promotion via social media platforms: e.g., Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, that leverage the #BetterTogether hashtag.
• Measurable results from production, sales, PayPal transactions.
• Additional traffic to your website or blog using the #BetterTogether hashtag.
Strength in Numbers
We are excited about the multiple- bottom-line benefits that Artisan Ink delivers. This project was created to give our fellow local small business the support they need and stay connected with the community. It's a sustainable way to stay in touch and be involved.